Passing by

Thursday, June 11, 2015




I was wearing:

Asos Denim Shirt
Vintage Brothers V-neck
H&M Skinny Jeans
Nike Roshe Shoes

I go for a street style yet casual enough look for this outfit. Denim shirts usually goes great with 3 colors, which are black, denim, and khaki. I already have 2 posts about how to wear denim with Denim and Khaki. This time I am showing you guys the last one. I go all black from head to toes to complement the color of the denim. Keep it in mind that it only works well with light and faded denim. About this outfit, it is comfy enough when you need to grab some clothes to go quickly. If the day is hot, easy solution: take off the denim and grab it around your belly to make it stylish. When it is cool enough, wear it like I did, or when you need a casual enough look, button up!

Post a Comment