The dark side

Sunday, March 22, 2015











I was wearing: River Island Sweatshirt, H&M skinny jeans, Nike Roshe Shoes, H&M sunglasses, and Zara Snapback.

Hey, I am back *yayyy*. Finally I have my new site and template, which took me quite a while to have the right mind set to plan and set up of all these incredible works. The last 3 months has been tough for me with a lot of up and down in my life, something might seem negative experience for many people, but rather I look at it as a positive one because mistake gives you many valuable lessons and make better self. The only side effect is the change of fashion taste. Nowadays I tend to wear more of the dark color. I feel like dark color, especially black, gives me the power of coming back stronger and stronger. In term of style, I went for a black look again. The sweatshirt with the  combination of faux leather sleeves and cotton body not only is trendy and modern but also keeps you warm. About the shoes, no need to talk about it. It's is Nike Roshe, a must-have item so you know what's up!

Hey, tôi đã trở lại *yayyy*. Cuối cùng tôi cũng có 1 website của riêng tôi, cái mà tôi dành nhiều thời gian để có suy nghĩ về việc lên kế hoạch và thiết kế mọi thứ. Ba tháng vừa qua là thời gian khó khăn với tôi vì có rất nhiều điểm lên và xuống trong cuộc sống, thứ mà nhiều người sẽ coi là điểm tiêu cực, nhưng ngược lại tôi nhìn vào nó như là một điểm tích cực vì sai lầm mang lại cho bạn nhiều bài học có giá trị và làm bạn trở nên tốt hơn . Tác dụng phụ duy nhất tôi có là sự thay đổi trong cách ăn mặc thời trang. Tôi hướng tới mặc đồ có màu sắc tối. Tôi cảm thấy màu đậm, đặc biệt là màu đen, mang lại cho tôi sức mạnh trở nên mạnh mẽ hơn. Nói về style này, tôi đã chọn cả cây đen 1 lần nữa. Sự kết hợp của tay áo giả da và thân cotton của áo sweashirt không chỉ là mang lại vẻ đẹp thời trang và hiện đại mà còn giúp giữ ấm. Về đôi sneaker này, không cần thiết phải nói về nó. Nó là Nike Roshe, 1 thứ không thể thiếu, vì vậy bạn biết rồi đó!

Post a Comment