FAREWELL

Thursday, February 4, 2016


“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” 
 Frank Herbert

So I just recently graduated from college and here are my photos of my very last day at school celebrating and memorizing the moments together with my Vietnamese gangs. It's hard to imagine that now I am a college grad and will not see these familiar faces that often anymore. Enjoy my photos and cheers for me yay!!!

 Yes, we know we are the craziest Vietnamese students in the US.

We check the camera over again and again after every single shot taken. We are the perfectionist and want perfect shots to post on Facebook, you know haha.

Running into this dude, I will surely miss you.

"Chi, smile for the camera." 

 She is a freshman yet is celebrating like she is done with school.


 This is where our memory started and ended together. My college career has officially ended and now I am ready to enter the more complicated world.

Post a Comment