Not much to say

Friday, November 28, 2014





Photo by: @chjzz
I was wearing: H&M Shirts, Ebay pants, Clarks Shoes

It took me so long to post these pictures which were taken place in Hanoi, Vietnam where my heart belongs to. These pictures remind me of the great summer I had with families and friends. Talking about this look, I don't really have much to say about this look and I am gonna have a simple post. The same in wearing, when you don't know what to wear: Rule 1. Wear simple!

Nó đã dành thời giàn khá lâu để tôi up những cái ảnh này mà tôi chụp ở Hà Nôi, nơi mà trái tim tôi thuộc về. Những bức ảnh này làm tôi nhớ đến 1 mùa hè tuyệt vời với gia đình và bạn bè tôi. Nói về bộ outfit này, tôi không có nhiều để nói và tôi sẽ có 1 cái post đơn giản. Tương tự như ăn mặc, khi bạn không biết mặc gì: Nguyên tắc 1. Mặc đơn giản!

Post a Comment