No caption

Thursday, April 2, 2015




I was wearing: all Veneto

I am so bored in my Chemistry class right now that I just have decided to turn on my laptop and write a new post. There is a proverb saying "Every picture tells a story", so do these ones. The story starts from the summer of 2014 when I was so into fashion and had an idea of creating a fashion blog to share my passion and style to other people. However, the main obstacle I was facing was that I was camera shy and did not have any connection with fashion brand. Facing such problem, I applied to be model for several fashion brands and it was a huge success in term of learning how to pose in front of camera and understanding more about fashion knowledge.And here I am: running my own blog and pursuing what I love!

The pictures above were for Veneto Shop (here), an elegant office style fashion brand located in Hanoi.

Post a Comment