A bit of Dapper

Thursday, December 25, 2014







I was wearing: Vintage Brothers Trench Coat and Turtleneck Sweater, Clarks Shoes, Zara leather gloves.

Today I introduce you to my new favorite style - Dapper. In the past, I have never wore this kind of style before because of two reasons. First, Dapper means wearing pants, blazer, suits and leather shoes, and it is inconvenience to wear in the Midwest where snowing happens a lot. As you know, wetness destroys leather.  Second, Dapper will give me a 90's vintage look, in which I don't aim to wear because I will look overage. However, my perspective really changed after this look. It gives me a mature, elegant, and suave look instead of an "old" look. 

Hôm nay tôi giới thiệu với bạn style yêu thích mới của tôi- Dapper. Trong quá khứ, tôi chưa hề mặc style này bao giờ vì hai lý do. Thứ nhất, Dapper nghĩa là phải mặc quần tây, vest, và giày da, và những thứ đó rất bất tiện để mặc ở Midwest nơi của tuyết xảy ra rất nhiều. Như bạn biết, ướt và độ ẩm phá huỷ da. Thứ hai, Dapper sẽ cho tôi cái nhìn cổ điển của những năm 90, cái mà tôi không hướng đến vì tôi sẽ trông già hơn tuổi. Tuy nhiên, quan điểm của tôi thực sự thay đổi sau cái bộ outfit này.Nó mang lại cho tôi một cái nhìn trưởng thành, thanh lịch, tinh tế và thay vì một "cũ" nhìn.



Post a Comment