A day in Hanoi

Sunday, March 8, 2015







I was wearing: Quay's Store clothing and Nike Air Max 2014 Shoes.

It was last summer when I have this photos taken. Time flies so fast and it is almost summer already. In Vietnam, it is super hot and humid in the summer when the temperature can goes up to 110F or 40C degree. It might be challenging to find some outfits that can make people look nice and comfy at the same time. One solution is to wear sneaker shoes with shorts and T-shirts, which might sound very common and most people know it. However, the missing piece is that they do not know how to mix each piece of clothing up. Here is my answer: wear an item that makes your outfit outstanding! Of the pieces I was wearing, the colorful Nike Air Max 2014 is my favorite because the shoes do not only look sporty but also fashion at the same time. In common, people tend to be more attractive to the colorful color. And here it goes, my shoes do a good job of attracting people's eyes. The combination from head to toe  is nothing more than making people looking at and paying attention to myself and my outfit more.

Post a Comment