Free zone

Sunday, March 29, 2015






I was wearing: Zara loafers and pants, Adam Store Shirts, Vintage Brother Sweaters.

It's getting harder to find a location to shoot since my college is in the middle of nowhere. The search for a cool place with a less busy background has taken a while, but I've finally found it: the rooftop of one of the many buildings. I was actually amazed how beautiful and peaceful my college is through the vantage point I had. Loving the life of the city, I never expect that I could fall in love with a rural town, but it changed after my experience on the roof. I'm slowly seeing the beauty of northeast Iowa from behind my lens. Shooting on the roof definitely made me excited for future shoots around the town. In term of style, I finally had a chance to wear my comfy Zara loafers after a long winter. The shirts from Adam Store with a lot of playful textures implements the fancy Vintage Brothers sweaters that attracts all attention. It is just a positive youthful look yet casual enough to wear to work.

Tìm kiếm 1 địa điểm để chụp ảnh đã trở nên khó hơn vì trường của tôi năm giữa đồng không mông quạnh. Tôi đã tìm kiếm 1 địa điểm đủ cool để chụp hình khá lâu và cuối cùng tôi đã tìm ra nó: 1 mái nhà. Tôi thật sự ngỡ ngàng về vẻ đẹp và sự bình yên của trường tôi từ mái nhà mà tôi đứng. Là người mà thích cuộc sống thành phố, tôi chưa bao giờ tưởng tượng rằng một ngày tôi sẽ thích 1 thị trấn, nhưng nó đã thay đổi sau buổi chụp ảnh trên mái nhà. Tôi đang dần dần nhìn được vẻ đẹp của vùng đông bắc Iowa đằng sau ống kính. Chụp ảnh trên mái nhà làm tôi hứng khởi cho những buổi chụp tiép theo xung quanh thị trấn. Nói về style, tôi cuối cùng đã có cơ hội đi đôi giày loafter của Zara sau 1 mùa đông dài. Chiếc áo của Adam Store với nhiều họa tiết vui nhộn tô điểm vào cái áo len của Vintage Brother. Nó là 1 outfit trẻ trung năng động nhưng đủ để mặc đi làm.

Post a Comment