(B)lack of color

Monday, October 13, 2014











I am wearing: Shirt (Yesstyle)/ Pants (H&M)/ Jacket (Gio-Goi)/ Shoes (Clarks)/ Watches (Stuhrling)

And that's three days in a week that I've worn this black Gio-Goi beauty. This time I completely went for the whole black look, which I found it simple and outstanding.  In term of style, I went for something definitely on the more contemporary side of things, with the skinny pants, roll up to create the "Man in black" look. Simple, Black, Modern.

Và đây là ngày thứ 3 trong tuần tôi mặc cái áo khoác Gio-Goi này. Lần này tôi chọn mặc 1 outfit màu đen hoàn toàn, thứ mà tôi cho rằng nó đơn giản nhưng nổi bật. Nói về style, tôi chọn một thứ gì đó hoàn toàn hiện đại hơn, với quần skinny để tạo hình ảnh "Man in black". Đơn giản, Đen, Hiện đại.

Post a Comment