The story of my life

Friday, October 31, 2014


Clothing: Remmy's Collection

Here is my first ever picture of me being model. First let's me tell the story behind it. I am just a college kid at a liberal art college in Iowa where fashion isn't developed. I did not know what path I should go in life whether to go with my major (Accounting) which I don't really like or go with my pasion (sth with fashion industry) For the sake of money my parents have spent on me for education, I decided to go with accounting yet the love for fashion and of being dressed nicely was always in me. I applied for many fashion brands. One of which was Remmy's Collection which was my first brand I did model for. The first time for anything was already hard, the first time to be model was even harder because of the shyness in front of the camera and the awkwardness to pose. However, I survived. From my opinion, it was a good shot for a first time model like me. I am glad that I did modeling and now my dream as a fashion still goes on.

Post a Comment