The missing piece

Saturday, October 25, 2014





I am wearing: T-Shirts (Zara)/ Shoes (Fred Perry)/ Sunglasses (H&M)

I just got back from the trip to Chicago and Madison for fall break, now it's time for studying and doing my favorite thing- blogging again. About this look, it's kinda easy yet impressive wear for the summer. I love the texture on the shirt, I don't know why but I feel very adventurous when wearing this T-shirts. Along with the T-shirt, the Fred-Perry shoes are my new favorite ones that I picked up last summer. They fit with the T-shirts perfectly.

Tôi vừa trở về trường sau chuyến đi Chicago và Madison kỳ nghỉ thu vừa rồi, giờ là thời gian tập trung học và làm việc yêu thích- viết blog. Nói về trang phục này, nó đơn giản nhưng ấn tượng. Tôi thích họa tiết trên cái áo này, tôi không biết sao nhưng tôi cảm thấy phiêu lưu khi mặc nó. Cùng với áo này, giầy Fred-Perry là đôi giầy ưa thích mới của tôi mà tôi mua hè này.

2 comments